Whether your corporate fleet, taxis, delivery vans, or rideshare vehicles, if you have or plan to have an electric fleet you will need the ability to charge your vehicles efficiently and effectively. It is necessary to maintain fleet availability and ensure high-quality of your services.
Charging many company electric vehicles can be a challenge. To meet it you need your own, designated charging infrastructure – private or public, you decide – that you can rely on and control.
We’re very experienced working with fleets to provide the charging infrastructure and energy management systems they need to operate their vehicles efficiently, and for maximal value.
We offer many solutions and types of chargers, depending on your needs. Charging stations for companies, different ways of charging EV fleets and billing for vehicle users, optimization of charging costs. You can be sure that we will choose them tailored to your needs.
- Advice and preparation of plans for the deployment of charging infrastructure to serve your EV fleet needs or to start offering recharging services
- Delivery and installation of charging stations
- Management and online monitoring of the chargers to ensure the highest possible level of service
- Call centre support for end-users available 24/7
- Initiating service activities in the event of a failure
- Management of access to the charging stations for different types of end-users
- Settlement of costs related to charging services of company EVs charged in various ways (home installation, public networks, etc.)
- Payment collection from end-users and cost settlement with infrastructure owners
- Sharing your station in the GreenWay network
- Preparation of reports regarding the operation of charging stations and settlements with clients and users.
- Support in fulfilling obligations resulting from legal provisions defined in the Polish act on electromobility.
Having your own charging facilities for your fleet will allow you to:
- create an optimal charging infrastructure tailored to the needs of your fleet.
- increase the availability of your fleet and optimize the costs of energy
- be able to keep an eye on energy costs on every charger in your network
- assign costs and energy consumption to specific vehicles or drivers
- access data and the ability to analyze them, which will allow you to make proper management decisions
- gain access to the largest charging network in Central Europe